Please submit the following EMS Fellowship Application. If you have any questions about the program, please contact Dr. Troy W. Pennington, Fellowship Program Director.
Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in EMS and Disaster Medicine and any previous experience that you have.
Three letters of recommendation (one of which must be from your residency program director and another from your department’s EMS and Disaster Medicine Director if you have one at your institution)
- Graduate of an ACGME approved U.S. Emergency Medicine residency
- Board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine
- Qualified to work as an attending at ARMC
- Must hold a California Medical License and DEA license before starting fellowship
Applications will be accepted from May through October 1st and Interviews will be held early September through October. Please see the below dates regarding the Match:
- August 22, 2018 Match Opens
- September 26, 2018 Rank Order List Entry Opens
- October 17, 2018 Quota Change Deadline
- October 31, 2018 Rank Order List Certification
- November 14, 2018 Match Day
What is the Duration of the Fellowship?
The EMS Fellowship is a one-year, ACGME accredited program.
How many Fellows will be accepted?
We have two ACGME Approved Fellowship Spots.