Please submit the following EMS Fellowship Application. If you have any questions about the program, please contact Dr. Troy W. Pennington, Fellowship Program Director.
Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in EMS and Disaster Medicine and any previous experience that you have.
Three letters of recommendation (one of which must be from your residency program director and another from your department’s EMS and Disaster Medicine Director if you have one at your institution)
- Graduate of an ACGME approved U.S. Emergency Medicine residency
- Board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine
- Qualified to work as an attending at ARMC
- Must hold a California Medical License and DEA license before starting fellowship
Applications will be accepted from May through October 1st and Interviews will be held early September through October. Please see the below dates regarding the Match:
- August 19, 2020 Match Opens at 12:00 p.m. ET
- September 16, 2020 Ranking Opens at 12:00 p.m. ET
- October 21, 2020 Quota Change Deadline at 11:59 p.m. ET
- November 4, 2020 Rank Order List Certification Deadline at 9:00 p.m. ET
- November 18, 2020 Match Day at 12:00 p.m. ET
What is the Duration of the Fellowship?
The EMS Fellowship is a one-year, ACGME accredited program.
How many Fellows will be accepted?
We have two ACGME Approved Fellowship Spots.